WELCOME TO AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Hi Sweet Friends,
Our daughter and son-in-law's house is complete so they will close this week! We are so happy and excited for them but also a little sad because I have LOVED having them and their pups with us while their home was being built. Happy, excited and sad...that's too many emotions to have all at the same time...LOL!
It's also been exciting to see all the inspiration shared at last weeks party so let's get started with the three most viewed...
#3 ~ Debbie's home is full of treasures and she's sharing some new updates, so check out her Living Room Reveal.
#2 ~ Take a peek at Lisa's Kitchen Fall Decor where she also shares a great idea on how to decorate plates for any season!
#1 ~ You will LOVE this beautiful piece that Mary transformed! Take a peek at her beautiful Queen Anne Sideboard.
Please grab the "I've Been Featured" button on my sidebar!
Let's get on to this weeks party, can't wait to see what you've been up to!
We pour our hearts into our homes so share your...
vignettes, great finds, projects, family treasures,
remodels, home tours, garden...
Some do's please...
1. Place a "back link" to AMAZE ME MONDAY in your post not a mass link page.
(Please link back so your entry won't be deleted.)
2. To link your post: Link the web address of your post NOT your blog home page.
3. Please link NEW posts only and limit to three.
4. Please be a follower of my blog.
5. For Pinterest Pins, PLEASE click the link and pin from the original source.
6. Please visit a few other links and leave a sweet comment.
N o l i n k y p a r t i e s p l e a s e.
So glad YOU are here, let's party!