Welcome to AMAZE ME MONDAY #1!
I am so glad you are here because I've got something to show you!
Make Me Pretty is FINISHED!
Remember how she used to look? Begging for someone to make her pretty...
She was flat on her back getting a good scraping
and it turned out that painting was the best option...
I used AS Chalk Paint.
Two coats of French Linen and then a wash with Old White.
I used some color wash tips from Yvonne at Stone Gable...
I will say...it was NO fun doing the inside with all those cubbies!
So, what do you think...didn't she turn out pretty!
She'll be going to the shop, so I hope someone will grab her up soon...
Let's get to the party...
We put so much of our hearts into our homes so please share your
can't wait to see what you've been up to!
Some do's please...
1. Place a a link to this party in your post.
2. Please be a follower of this blog through GFC.
3. Copy and paste the web address of your post NOT your blog home page.
4. Please link new posts and limit to 3.
5. Please visit a few other links and leave a sweet comment.